Saigon offers the traveler basically any kind of cuisine you can think off! So whether it’s rice, seafood and big juicy steak you’re after, there is definitely something for you! Here’s a couple of restuarnats in Saigon to get you started.
- BBQ Garden – 134 – 136 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia. Vietnamese style bbq’s and more.
- Pho Hoa – 260C Pasteur Street. Famous and a local fav for Pho Bo and Pho Ga (Noodle soups).
- L’Usine Cafe – 70B le Loi St. Popular for lunch. Excellent coffee and cake.
- Cha Ca La Vong – 36 Ton That Thiep. Famous Vietnamese fish dish.
- Restaurant 31 – 31 D Ly Tu Trong. Very local, noisy, smoky but lots of fun!
- Hoa Tuc – 74/7 Hai Ba Trung. Vietnamese dishes in a courtyard setting. More upmarket.
- Xu Restaurant and Lounge – 75 Hai Ba Trung Street. Excellent bar / restaurant. Asian fusion.
- Jaspa’s Restaurant – 33 Dong Khoi St. Western / Asian food and great coffee. Excellent service.
- Golden Elephant Thai – 34 Hai Ba Trung. Popular with Thai’s – enough said!
- Ciao Bella – 11 Dong Du Street. Best Italian in the city.
- Phatty’s Sport Bar – 46-48 Ton That Thiep Street. Sport bar, with great pub grub.
- The Elbow Room – 52 Pasteur Street. Small, but great food.
- Pastuer Street Brewing – 144 Pasteur Street. Craft beers.
Got another great to eat? Let us know in the comments below!